Monday 16 December 2013

I've finished school!

Hey there!
Quite recently I finished school... forever!!!!
At the moment i'm really glad I've finished but i'm sure i'll start to miss it soon enough.


I particularly found year 12 quite challenging as I did most of my school work from home as I haven't been well for the past few years, but I am proud of myself that I did finish all my classes and completed year 12!

Yesterday I got my exam results and they really were not at all what I wanted but it is after all just a number. Even with poor scores I'm still planning to get into uni next year as I plan to move to Melbourne.

Although I missed out on a lot of school and events this year it was still great and I'm so glad I've finished my 13 years of schooling! :)
Here are some photos from the schooling year....

  
Swimming Sports.

Cross Country.

VCE Ball.

Athletics Day.

Valedictory Dinner.
Dress from stelly.com.au

Thanks for reading!
-Renee xxx

3 comments:

  1. nice to take shoots with the friends ^^
    do you want to follow each other ?
    i have followed you
    follow me on http://berlycaroline.blogspot.com/
    and also my instagram on carolineberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Love your content - im a new follower too :)

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck at uni!

    xo Franchesca
    cityymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete