Saturday 25 January 2014

BIG 1 YEAR OLD!

Hey! Happy Sunday! Happy Australia Day! Happy 1st birthday to my blog!! :)



This time last year which just happens to be Australia Day in Australia, I started my blog and named it 'Plastic Beauty AU". I created it for my growing love of 'beauty' and started blogging mainly on makeup and fashion. It's now been a year later and you now may notice I've now self titled it to 'ItsReneeAllen'. (which I use on all social media platforms) I chose to do this as I wanted to write on more then just beauty and fashion.

In the last year I haven't been able to blog as much as possible as I had my last year of school which kept me quiet busy but this year I hope to blog a lot more! My goal is to put up a blog post EVERY SUNDAY! 

Oh and thank you to anyone who has taken time to read my blog!
-Renee xxx

2 comments: