Tuesday 26 February 2013

Oscars 2013 | Red Carpet

The 2013 Oscars have come and gone. There were some absolutely stunning dresses, then there were some shockers. Here are mine favorites :)

How amazing did Jennifer Lawrence look in this pale pink Dior Haute Couture gown! It had quiet a big train out the back, no wonder she tripped up the stairs to accept her best actress Oscar which was well deserved!

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
Amanda Seyfried was by far my favorite dressed on the night! She's just stunning to look at. She wore a soft flowing Alexander McQueen dress, with a halter neckline. 

Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman wore a L'Wren Scott body con dress. I simply loved the black and gold combination. The gold swirls at the bottom of this dress was a standout for me, and her simple tousled hair looked great!

jennifer aniston oscars 2013 red carpet 05
Samantha Barks looked stunning in this simple black Valentino dress.


Worst dressed goes to....
Anne Hathaway!
Anne Hathaway in PradaAnne Hathaway.
Anne wore a pale pink Prada dress. I just found this dress boring and dull. I thought the back of it looked horrible and how it's tied at the back!? Hmmmm and don't get me started on her nipples, haha a bit cold Anne? Though I did like her hair on the night!

Thanks for reading! Now lets just appreciate Channing Tatum..........

-Renee xxx


Further options
Skip to more gallery info and related links

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer Lawrence was my favourite, so glad she won as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree about anne, hair gorgeous, nipples on show the whole night...so bad!
    Great post...especially the last picture :P

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog: Rebecca Ruby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh wow Nicole looks stunning and Amanda is my favorite-always! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog. It's adorable! Hope you will stop by mine! Annddd, I'm your newest follower hey hey hey!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just checked out a few of your posts and love reading your blog already - followed!! :)

      -Renee xxx

      Delete