Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites

Hey! :) 
Wow March is here already! So since it's the start of a new month everyone's monthly favourites are popping up and I simply love reading them so here are mine :)


St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub - I simply love this face scrub! It's a great exfoliater for the face and actually feels like its cleaning the skin. I've found that it's great with sensitive skin as well  The actual product does resemble the color of snot though! I picked mine up from Priceline I cant remember the exact price though :)

Girlz Only - Dry Shampoo - I don't use dry shampoo all that much but I saw that this certain brand is being sold in target for below $2! So I grabbed 3 cans of it, and I really like them. They get the job done if you need a quick refresh on your hair and they all have a really nice smell.

Facial Wipes - Now i'm a major fan of any facial wipes, as long as I have something to give my face a quick wipe down and refresh im happy! :) I got these certain ones from K-Mart for $2.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - I actually have a review on these coming up so I won't talk about it to much but this certain one is in 'Too Cool' It makes my eyes look so much bigger as mine are tiny!

Australis Fresh and Flawless Powder - By far my favorite powder at the moment! and is a dupe to the MAC studio fix powder. I just did a review on this Australis Powder which you can read by clicking here

Eyelash Curler - A must for anyone with small eyelashes or small eyes. They make my eyes look so much more open! I picked this one up from Big W for around $10.

My song for this month is One Directions cover of One Way or Another.
Plus it's for charity so make sure you get your bum on iTunes and purchasers it! :)

Have a great month!
-Renee xxx

4 comments:

  1. The green tea scrub seems interesting as I have used the apricot one and didn't like it on my skin. Wonder if we have that here in Canada...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the texture is really different!

      -Renee xxx

      Delete
  2. Love eye lash colours!! come in handy don't they :) please have a look at my new blog, and follow if you like :) would appreciate it. Love what you've got going on here http://noregretsalllove.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy i'd love to follow you I just cant fend your follow button :s

      -Renee xxx

      Delete