Wednesday 10 April 2013

Logies 2013

Hey Hey! :)
Last Sunday was the Logies. If your not from Australia it's the yearly TV week awards. I really only watched it to check out the dresses cause in all honesty it kinda bores me.


Been seeing a lot of red on the red carpet lately! My favorite dressed on the night was the gorgeous Samara Weaving in this lacey red gown. 



Fishy, fishy, fishy loved both these fish tail gown worn by Kylie Gillies and Carrie Bickmore. I espesh love the pink dress with the lace detailing.



Congrats to Gold Logie winner Asher Keddie buttttttt I can't say the same thing to her dress. I find the dress to boring and well it looks like she is wearing a bib.


"Ahhhh help me i'm chocking!" hahah, I'm not a fan of  the neck line on this but its still an amazing dress mainly cause Jennifer Hawkins is wearing it.

 

Brynne Brynne Brynne, Gurlllllll it looks like your dress is made out of white spaghetti and that clutch looks like a taco with a handle.....  I like nothing at all of this look!

-Renee xxx


6 comments:

  1. Samara Weaving and Carrie Bickmore's dresses are so pretty!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Hola! Me gustarĂ­a que le echases un vistazo a mis blogs, el tuyo esta chulĂ­simo, un besito.
    http://allstylesalba.blogspot.com.es
    http://nosotrosparasiempre10-11-12.blogspot.com.es
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so uncultured! I don't know who any of these people are! In any case, I love the first two gowns! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following! :) love your blog just followed back :)

      -Renee xxx

      Delete
  4. Newest follower, follow back if you'd like! Great blog! xo

    www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com

    ReplyDelete