Sunday 7 April 2013

Style Sunday | Cara Delevingne

Hey hey :) 
Happy April! Here in Australia its just hit Autumn which means cooler weather which im looking foward to!

Today's 'Style Sunday' is on up and coming British model Cara Delevingne.
I absolutely love her look and adore her stand out eyebrows.


So I wanted to focus on what she wears when she's not modeling, she has a great sense of fashion and I find that she makes anything look good no matter what she wears.


I kinda get the feeling she's a big fan on the beanies and statement tee's!?


Want to get noticed? Why not wear a shirt with a pair of titties on the front!


I love this outfit it's really simple and I would love to own those boots!


And of course Cara pulls some of the best facials!


Have a great week! :)

-Renee xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love her style!
    Also I nominated you for a versatile blogger award! :)
    Caitlin x
    lifes-glitters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete