Friday 31 May 2013

Make-Up Haul.

Hey Hey! 
I haven't blogged in years! (okay not that long) I've been abit on the sick side and busy with school :(
Today I thought stuff it, i'm going to do a blog post!
So recently if you're from Australia you may know that Chemist Warehouse has been having massive sales. This includes 50% OFF make-up brands like Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel London and Sally Hansen. 

First I picked up some nail polishes.
(Left to Right) Sally Hansen Nail polish remover, SH Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic, SH Gem Crush in Razzle Dazzler and 3 Rimmel polishes in Black Cherries, How do you lilac it and Coralicious. 
They're all great nail polishes but the Rimmel 60 seconds are my fav, they dry so fast! Which I love because i'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry.


I've really been wanting to try the Kate Moss lipsticks brought out by Rimmel and thought this sale was perfect to buy one. I purchased mine in shade 22 which is quiet a bold bright red. It's gorgeous. Now I just need somewhere to wear it.


I'm in LOVE with the match perfection concealer! It goes on nicely with the brush on the end, blends nicely and hides the nasty's on my face! I got mine in Ivory cause i'm pretty much as white as a snow man. 
Recently I've wanted an eyeliner in a color other then black! I picked up the Scandal Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Taupe and can't say anything bad about it. It's a lovely subtle color to line the eyes with.  
Now the Rimmel Glam eyes Day 2 Night mascara.... I've used it a few times now, and i'm still not sure on how I feel about it. A few times it has gone quite clumpy on my lashes which was not a fun time. Hmmm don't think i'll want to repurchase it any time soon.

-Renee xxx


1 comment:

  1. I heard that the Scandal eyes waterproof liner in the nude is good for waterline! Haha great haul :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete